Download my free Home Snap App You can search by taking a picture
when outside of a home and the app will find it
Find homes for sale on your phone/tablet, get turn by turn directions to homes, save properties and searches, text me inside the app
Search by town, address, MLS # or by map. Find recent sales, school info, neighborhood info and overhead map + street views.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS, 45+% of WA real estate brokers have been licensed for 2 years or less!!
Real estate in Washington following the COVID -19 pandemic - Realtors are complying with the Stay Home Stay Healthy order. Spokane county remains in Phase 2.
Protocols for Phase 2 counties.
As of February 15 2021 Reminder:
* In-person brokerage activities on site at the property permitted by appointment with no more than five (5) people, in addition to the broker, on site with strict social distancing.
* Face Coverings Required for brokers, clients, and industry partners for all in-person activities. Brokers may not provide services to any client who does not wear a face covering.
* Open Houses Permitted with no more than ten (10) people, in addition to the broker, in the property with strict social distancing and proper sanitation measures.
Due to the demand right now most appointments are being scheduled on the half hour. If you are going to miss your slot, out of respect for the homeowner and the Realtors,
communicate with your broker immediately to reschedule or find out who has the next appointment to ask that Realtor if they are willing share their time with you.
* Face coverings are required to be worn at all times by real estate brokers, their clients, and industry partners (e.g. appraisers, inspectors, photographers, stagers, etc.).
Brokers may not provide services to any client who does not wear a face covering.
* The persons on site must strictly follow social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart at all times;
Real estate was designated an essential business and as such there a few exceptions to remote only activities to help keep our communities safe. I can video conference
with my clients and am still responding to all inquiries so potential Buyers and Sellers clients can monitor the market until such time as they wish to proceed more actively.
Clients with accepted offers have been able to proceed to closing. I am also able to show properties and take new listings. I support my clients decisions 100% whether
to continue or pause with a purchase or sale a home. I follow social distancing and the current guidelines. As I have worked with many out of state and out of country clients, I had a head start in working remotely. Please continue to contact me with your questions and concerns.
- Free help for BUYERS Rely on my experience while I guide through each step.
SELLERS I can tell you what homes are selling for in your neighborhood in this 2020 market. I have the experience to create opportunities
& identify potential pitfalls.
- PCSing Incoming or outgoing from FAFB ? As a retired military wife, I have that T shirt, a Military Relocation Professional® (MRP)
- RELOCATING, into or from Spokane, WA. School info, and relocation tools. Getting overwhelmed? .....
I can help - been there done that!
- RETIRING looking to downsize or move closer to family? Work with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, (SRES)
- Questions about SHORT SALES? Ask a Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource ® (SFR)
- Site Map