Download my free Home Snap App You can search by taking a picture
when outside of a home and the app will find it
Find homes for sale on your phone/tablet, get turn by turn directions to homes, save properties and searches, text me inside the app
Search by town, address, MLS # or by map. Find recent sales, school info, neighborhood info and overhead map + street views.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS, 45+% of WA real estate brokers have been licensed for 2 years or less!!
Real estate in Washington following the COVID -19 pandemic - Realtors are complying with the Stay Home Stay Healthy order for personal
essential trips (groceries, medical, pharmacy). This has been extended to 4 May 2020. Real estate has been designated an essential business and as such there a few exceptions
to remote only activities to help keep our communities safe. I can video conference with my clients and am still responding to all inquiries so potential Buyers and Sellers clients can
monitor the market until such time as they wish to proceed more actively. Clients with accepted offers have been able to proceed to closing. I support 100% my clients decision to continue or pause
with a purchase or sale a home. I follow distancing guidelines and 1 broker 1 client in a property at one time rule. As I have worked with many out of state and out of country clients, I had
a head start in working remotely. Please continue to contact me with your questions and concerns.
- Free help for BUYERS Rely on my experience while I guide through each step.
SELLERS I can tell you what homes are selling for in your neighborhood in this 2019 market. I have the experience to create opportunities & identify potential pitfalls.
- PCSing Incoming or outgoing from FAFB ? As a retired military wife, I have that T shirt, a Military Relocation Professional® (MRP)
- RELOCATING, into or from Spokane, WA. School info, and relocation tools. Getting overwhelmed? .....
I can help - been there done that!
- RETIRING looking to downsize or move closer to family? Work with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, (SRES)
- Questions about SHORT SALES? Ask a Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource ® (SFR)
- Site Map