Download my free Home Snap App You can search by taking a picture
when outside of a home and the app will find it
Find homes for sale on your phone/tablet, get turn by turn directions to homes, save properties and searches, text me inside the app
Search by town, address, MLS # or by map. Find recent sales, school info, neighborhood info and overhead map + street views.
EXPERIENCE MATTERS, 45+% of WA real estate brokers have been licensed for 2 years or less!!
Real estate in Washington following the COVID -19 pandemic - Realtors are complying with the Stay Home Stay Healthy order. Spokane county remains in Phase 2.
There has been a change to the protocols for Phase 2 counties 9/28. In-person activities including showings, inspections, appraisals, and final walk-throughs may now include
up to five (5) persons plus the broker). The prior Phase 2 restrictions limited the number of persons on site to five (5) persons (including the broker). Limited Open houses are now
permitted in Phase 2 counties with no more than 5 + broker in the property at one time. All people in the property MUST wear a face covering and socailly distance as well as people
waiting to get into the open house. All surfaces in the property must be sanitized before and after and extra signage must be used. Not all Sellers, Brokers and Companies may
be participating. The other protocols for in-person activities
must continue to be followed in all counties, including:
* In-person activities must be by appointment only;
* Face coverings are required to be worn at all times by real estate brokers, their clients, and industry partners (e.g. appraisers, inspectors, photographers, stagers, etc.).
Brokers may not provide services to any client who does not wear a face covering.
* The persons on site must strictly follow social distancing guidelines by remaining at least six feet apart at all times;
Real estate was designated an essential business and as such there a few exceptions to remote only activities to help keep our communities safe. I can video conference
with my clients and am still responding to all inquiries so potential Buyers and Sellers clients can monitor the market until such time as they wish to proceed more actively.
Clients with accepted offers have been able to proceed to closing. I am also able to show properties and take new listings. I support my clients decisions 100% whether
to continue or pause with a purchase or sale a home. I follow social distancing and the current guidelines - a max of 6 in the property, 1 broker + 5 others at one time rule.
As I have worked with many out of state and out of country clients, I had a head start in working remotely. Please continue to contact me with your questions and concerns.
- Free help for BUYERS Rely on my experience while I guide through each step.
SELLERS I can tell you what homes are selling for in your neighborhood in this 2020 market. I have the experience to create opportunities
& identify potential pitfalls.
- PCSing Incoming or outgoing from FAFB ? As a retired military wife, I have that T shirt, a Military Relocation Professional® (MRP)
- RELOCATING, into or from Spokane, WA. School info, and relocation tools. Getting overwhelmed? .....
I can help - been there done that!
- RETIRING looking to downsize or move closer to family? Work with a Seniors Real Estate Specialist®, (SRES)
- Questions about SHORT SALES? Ask a Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource ® (SFR)
- Site Map