Spokane, WA Real Estate: Sellers ....
Jeannette Karis "The Real Estate Broker with the English accent!"
Consider before you ignore or outright refuse a very low purchase offer for your home. A counteroffer and negotiation could turn that low purchase offer into a sale. Read
After finding a buyer, all you have to do to make it to closing is to avoid these five traps. Read
While you�d like to get the best price for your home, consider our six reasons to reduce your home price. Read
Have a plan for reviewing purchase offers so you don�t let the best slip through your fingers. Read
Be sure you�re walking away with all the money you�re entitled to from the sale of your home. Read
Visit houselogic.com for more articles like this.
Copyright 2010 NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS�
When selling you home,in todays changing market, now more than ever homeowners in Spokane & Spokane Valley need to focus on creating a comprehensive marketing plan for their property.
Home owners need the answers to these questions
- What are homes selling for in your neighborhood right now?
- What do I need to do to get top dollar for my home?
Hire Jeannette Karis, a REALTOR�, an experienced RE/MAX broker that works smart and gets the job done.
See what Matterport 3D Virtual Reality tours look like 3D Tours
Why use a CRS?
These days the real estate market is changing, more complex and more competitive in every way. In this shifting marketplace,
you need more than just a REALTOR�. You need an experienced, full time professional with know-how to create opportunities, identify potential pitfalls up front and
make your experience an unqualified success. I can advise on preparation or fixing up your home prior to sale as well as explaining strategic financing and all the paperwork that will be needed.
You will discover how enjoyable and successful a real estate relationship can be.
Have questions about selling? Sellers Form
My services during the selling process ....
- Walk through to advise on changes you may wish to consider to maximise your property marketability
- Advice on staging the property to appeal to maximum number of buyers
- Value analysis on your property with current market condition data
- Your property on realtor.com
(1 of top real estate websites) with many photos until it is sold PLUS a matterport 3D tour to stand out
- Your property on Zillow.com & Trulia.com (2 of the top websites for real estate home search)
- Picture Tour on your property, for up to 24 pictures on the web
- Your property on the MLS with 9-20 photos plus picture tour link, until it is sold
- Your property on RE/MAX of Spokane's website until it is sold
- Your property on remax.com (#1 real estate franchise website)
- Your single property website with QR code link on your sign
- My sign with only my phone number on it, on the property so that any prospective buyer can contact me immediately
- Frequent updates on what's happening - you tell me how, text / email / phone call.
- Follow-up on showings
- Immediate contact re presentations of all offers
- Contract review and explanations
- Net proceeds estimate for each offer
- Updates on market conditions and competition
If you are trading down or retiring, do you want to maximise the changes in the capital gains tax law with regards to real estate to your best
contact me now email Jeannette Karis
Jeannette Karis, ABR,CRS,ePro,GRI,MRP,PMN,SFR,SRES,VAMRES - "The Real Estate Broker with the English accent!"
call/text 509-994-8246 // licensed in WA state
RE/MAX of Spokane (each office independently owned & operated)