Spokane, WA Real Estate: Relocating ....
.... with Jeannette Karis "The Real Estate Broker with the English accent!"
Start your HOME SEARCH in Spokane or any other city in US.
Home search also has links to school and neighborhood info and the maps have street, overhead (balloon view) or street views so you can get a good idea of the area. Search by map, MLS#, address, YOUR price range etc. I can set you up to automatically receive new listings as they come on the market.
My Experience Makes a Difference to Your Experience .......
- - As a retired miltary wife I take a particular pleasure in assisting people and families who are relocating. 60+% of my business is in this sector.
- - I am very used to showing clients the different areas so that they feel very comfortable making a buying decision within 4 weeks or less.
- - No pressure from me to buy on any other than your preferred time frame.
- - Licensed since 1994 so I have worked in many different markets, sellers markets, buyers markets.
- - I quickly recognize changes in the market that my clients can use to their advantage.
- - I can get info on, show and sell you any home listed with any real estate company in my market area.
- - See the Spokane grid map used by Realtors� in the Spokane area and
find out where the homes are, you can zoom in to street level.You can zoom in to street level. The grid # is on the MLS info.
Info about Spokane including Arts & Entertainment, Community, County Government, Education, Local Business, News & Information, Sports & Activities, Weather & Roads and more.
See the Spokane School District 81 map and find out where the elementary, middle and high school areas are -
be sure sure to call the school district to confirm a particular address, as boundaries are subject to change.
Report cards on WA State Schools. (this will take a few moments to load). Spokane is School Distric 81, other school districts that adjoin are (to the north) Mead 354, Nine Mile Falls 325/179, (to the east) West Valley 363, Central Valley 356, East Valley 361, (to the south) Cheney 360 and Freeman 358, and (to the west) Medical Lake 326. Another website for school comparisons is greatschools.com
Downtown Spokane Hotels
Welcome to Spokane, WA! Downtown Spokane Hotels offers great rates on over 50 hotels near downtown Spokane. Book securely online for great rates on hotels near downtown Spokane!
Any other questions you have please contact me email Jeannette
As a Relocation specialist with your move to Spokane, I promise to......
- Show you any home in Spokane on the MLS, not just my company listings
- Provide Spokane and moving info tailored to your needs
- Work with your hometown real estate agent or contact one for you
- Review your finance options for your purchase
- Suggest you start loan application before you arrive
- Discuss your costs to purchase
- Discuss home styles that are available and ones you prefer
- Explain the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Review current market conditions and how to use them to your benefit
- Provide information regarding state and federal laws that apply to the purchase of real estate
- Explain my role
- Explain usual market practices in Spokane
- Provide information on all properties for sale on the MLS that meet your parameters, not just my own company listings
- Keep you informed on a regular basis
- Arrange a tour of typical properties for a pre-move visit, may be a video call if clients are not able to be present
- Arrange a tour of suitable properties for the purchase visit, may be a video call if clients are not able to be present
- Discuss benefits and drawbacks of each home in relation to your needs
- Provide you with comparable properties that have recently sold in the same area as your subject property
- Prepare an offer, send you a copy for review and provide opportunity to explain it to you, by Zoom if desired
- Present ing offers in person is not usually offered by the Seller in a fast moving market
- Advise you during negotiations
- Coordinate inspections
- Accompany you to closing when possible
- I always advise a Home Inspection by a licensed professional.
MY REAL ESTATE SERVICE AREAS - Spokane county and adjoining areas including: Airway Heights, Chatteroy, Cheney, Colbert, Elk, Five Mile,
Greenacres, Liberty Lake, Mead, Medical Lake, Millwood, Newman Lake, Nine Mile Falls, north side, Otis Orchards, Shadle, South Hill, Spokane,
Spokane Valley, Stevens county, Suncrest, Veradale, Mead, East Valley, Central Valley, West Valley, West Plains
If you are interested in having this kind of service from YOUR real estate professional, click here Relo Form
Any other comments or questions, send me E-mail click email Jeannette
Jeannette Karis, ABR,CRS,ePro,GRI,MRP,PMN,SFR,SRES,VAMRES - "The Real Estate Broker with the English accent!"
call/text 509-994-8246 // licensed in WA state
RE/MAX of Spokane, 12810 E Nora Ste E, Spokane, WA 99216, (each office independently owned & operated)